Cyber Risk Management Vendor Sponsors Innovation City Pavilion
SUNNYVALE, Calif. and ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – July 20, 2017 – RiskSense®, Inc., the pioneer and market leader in pro-active cyber risk management, today announced it will showcase new innovative Attack Surface Validation techniques and its Continuous Cyber Risk Scoring capabilities at Black Hat USA 2017 from July 26 – 27, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
“The damages inflicted by the recent WannaCry and No-Petya cyber-attacks illustrate the importance of fully assessing an organization’s cyber risk exposure and validating its attack surface to minimize exposures to business depilating security breaches,” said Dr. Srinivas Mukkamala, co-founder and CEO at RiskSense. “We will share our latest vulnerability research findings and demonstrate new product innovations at Black Hat to assist organizations in managing security risks in today’s dynamic threat landscape.”
RiskSense is sponsoring the Black Hat USA 2017 conference and will share actionable information from customer deployments to help governments and enterprises implement a comprehensive, continuous cyber risk scoring and mitigation program that can:
- Automate the assessment of cyber risk exposure across an expanding attack surface, spanning the network, Web applications, databases, Internet of Things devices, and operational technologies;
- Pinpoint critical vulnerabilities that are likely exploitable and pose an imminent threat to enable organizations to fix what really matters;
- Prioritize the mitigation of risks based on business criticality and operational impact; and
- Generate reports on the organization’s risk and security posture in near real time.
- RiskSense serves as a force-multiplier for increasingly scarce cyber security operations talent, while also providing cyber risk management visibility and best practices for the C-Suite. Its cyber security risk management platform enables organizations to significantly reduce risk and costs, improve response readiness, and increase risk-posture visibility.
The RiskSense Platform™ is the first cyber risk management solution that allows organizations to quickly understand their particular cyber risk exposure across a growing attack surface, quickly orchestrate remediation, and monitor the results. RiskSense reduces detection to remediation to minutes, not months, by unifying and contextualizing internal security intelligence, external threat data, and business criticality. This intelligence-driven approach enables organizations to pro-actively discover and address security gaps that pose the most severe risks to their operations.
The company also offers two managed services: RiskSense Vulnerability Discovery and RiskSense Attack Surface Validation. These are delivered via the RiskSense Platform and provide organizations with cyber security insights to supplement their existing IT resources and expertise in a cost-efficient manner.
For more information about the RiskSense Platform or the company’s managed RiskSense-as-a-Service offerings, please visit our booth (Innovation City #20) at Black Hat USA 2017.