Last Updated: 04 February 2019
Opportunity eligibility criteria:
- The opportunity is not being pursued directly by RiskSense at the time the partner submits the deal;
- The opportunity is not registered by another partner;
- Before registering a deal, the partner has made significant pre-sales efforts related to the deal, such as meeting with the decision-makers, qualifying the opportunity, helping the end-user to quantify the project budget with RiskSense products or services, and helping the end-user to define the project requirements to include RiskSense products or services. Partners must include a description of such efforts in the Prior Qualification Activities in the Deal Registration Form.
- An initial Call/Meeting between RiskSense Sales Manager and Partner has occurred.
- Partner must submit Deal Registration Form at (https://risksense.com/partners/deal-registration/). The first partner to submit a deal that meets all program criteria will be approved for that end-user opportunity.
- RiskSense will acknowledge receipt of Deal Registration form and issue Conditional Acceptance via email notification; assigned RiskSense Sales Manager will be copied.
- A Call/Meeting between RiskSense Sales Manager and Partner must then occur within (5) days of Conditional Acceptance email notification.
- If a deal is approved, RiskSense will notify the partner by email. RiskSense strives to notify partners of its decision within (10) business days. (RiskSense’s regular business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- If a deal is rejected, RiskSense will notify the partner by email, and will include the reasons for such decision.
- 120 Days (calculated from the date of RiskSense’s notification to partner of approval). A partner must close an approved deal prior to the expiration of the Approval Period. Partners may request an extension. At its discretion, RiskSense may extend the approval period if sufficient justification exists.
- Approval or rejection of a deal registration submission will be made at the sole discretion of RiskSense. RiskSense does not guarantee the success or closure of any registered deal approved under this program. RiskSense reserves the right to modify, supersede, or eliminate all or any of these terms and conditions or to terminate the program without notice.