RiskSense Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
RiskSense RBVM is an adaptive risk-based vulnerability management solution. Organizations need only minutes to know and manage the actions that will shut down exposure across their attack surface.
Take Control Against Cyber Risk Exposure – From Applications to Infrastructure
Vulnerability management is not easy. Every organization has its own requirements and uses various vulnerability scanning technologies, remediation workflows, IT ticketing systems, and status tracking. RiskSense Risk-Based Vulnerability Management easily adapts and delivers the outcome all organizations want – to control their cyber risk exposure. View a mini-demo of application security and vulnerability management.
Comprehensive Vulnerability Views
Aggregate vulnerability data and view exposure across your infrastructure (network, cloud) and applications (SAST, DAST, OSS, Container).
Correlation and Contextualization
Take action based on active threats. Vulnerability Risk Ratings (VRR) give a clear and continuous gauge of exposure.
Threat, Status, and History Tracking
Threat filters easily find assets at risk and workflows fast-track remediation. Monitor approvals of false-positives and risk acceptance.
Automation and Custom Dashboards
Turn discrete time-consuming tasks into automated processes aligned to your Security, IT, and DevOps goals.
Built-In Analysis of the Factors of Compromise and Risk
RiskSense prioritizes vulnerabilities from CVEs and CWEs, and their trending threat context. This new approach delivers a common way to express risk exposure across infrastructure and applications. The RiskSense Vulnerability Risk Rating (VRR) quantifies adversarial risk, looking at factors including findings data and threat intelligence, in-the-wild exploit trends, and penetration testing exploit validation.
Comprehensive View of Vulnerability Risk
RiskSense surfaces your highest risk exposure across both infrastructure and applications. Full-stack visibility of application risk exposure from development to production. Specific filtering allows for both infrastructure and application vulnerabilities to be combined into business groups or development initiatives for vulnerability and security scoring. Dashboards make it easy to view, track critical remediation, and drill-down to detailed findings: Application Security, Ransomware, Vulnerability Prioritization, and Executive Overview.
Flexible and Sophisticated Filtering:
- Vulnerability Risk Rating (VRR)
- Weaponized vulnerabilities
- Dangerous capabilities (RCE or PE)
- Ransomware families
- DHS CISA and FBI Top 10 Routinely Exploited Vulnerabilities
- Days since last scan
- Internet-accessible assets
- Business-specific groups
- Specific threat and exploit names
- Risk Acceptance expiration dates
- And many more…
Take Immediate Action against the Most Dangerous
Collaborate easier and more effectively, even in complex IT environments. Quickly align actions and resources based on risk exposure criticality. Integrations to leading IT and workflow systems, detailed patch information, vulnerability remediation workflows, and automated playbooks provide both speed and flexibility to support any vulnerability management program. RiskSense doesn’t flood your ticketing system. You have the flexibility to have as many findings as needed per trouble ticket.
Automate the Following:
- Assign vulnerabilities by highest Vulnerability Risk Rating (VRR), or threat type like Ransomware for immediate remediation
- Tag assets or vulnerabilities based on their properties
- Use things like CMDB properties, CIDR Ranges, Operating System, Business Unit, Application Initiative, and more, to organize assets into groups (or automate removal from groups)
See Results with Improved Security Posture
Business Focus and Flexibility:
- Easily track how remediation activities improve the overall RS3 score for your organization
- Review and compare diverse groups based on your needs; business units, infrastructure type, DevOps groups, locations, etc.
- Use timelines of total vulnerabilities discovered and remediated to see overall progress on a day to day basis