Your workplace is your home away from home. Thus, we never stop reimagining ways to create a nimble, flexible, transparent, and fun work environment. News outlets described the RiskSense headquarters interior design and amenities as the quintessential ‘techie’ vibe. These amenities include:
- Gym, with top-notch equipment for cardio and strength-training with brands such Keiser, WaterRower, and Precor USA.
- Mechanical desks that save your preferred sitting and standing heights.
- Separate men and women’s locker rooms and showers.
- Occasional group classes from professional yoga and gym instructors.
- Recreation room with bean bag chairs and ping-pong.
- Modern furniture in meeting areas and “huddle rooms“.
- Glass offices, glass conference rooms.
- Open-air desks with glass partitions.
- Lots of windows and natural light.
- Interior decorating with fun, bright colors.
- Large kitchen and break area with restaurant-style booths.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks.